How do you really spend your free time?
I have heard all men and pretty women spending their free time enthrallingly. I, in fact do not precisely know how you do it in your free space of time.
You will laugh, maybe, to know that when I feel free, it makes me horribly and ludicrously hungry. I dun no why? Whenever and wherever I am free, I feel like stuffing my big tummy with rather more of foodstuff. My surgeon says I am already twice heavy to my body mass ratio. He further scares me to death saying that I must fast one-way or another and cut short my weight to half of what I am now. He further says it is frustration eating. However, I wonder what is there in name; hunger is hunger, what if it is frustration hunger or Philadelphia hunger. I only feel the pinch. I wanna have my belly crammed with loads of junkies when, I sense drastically so. I only shell out from my ass, you are happy, not you.
When I have free time myself, and that too when no one else is home, particularly, my nagging sweetie Mabel, I call it a heaven-sent day. I am so much pompously independent to try my own experimental cuisines in “her ketshen,” my out of bound and prohibited area. I can enter the kitchen myself, ahoy! Well then, I can ransack first her fridge without anybody’s terror. Did I tell you that I am very much fond of sweets like Nestle kinda desserts, Strawberry ice creams, and Dark night chocolates? I grab all of the left over stuff and joyously humming some Shakira- sweet -tunes, hop stop and jump to the study, sit sprawled on the cushion and start chatting seductively to my sweet Agnes, my old time girl friend a few houses past to our last rented villa. All the time munching the snacks frantically.
Do you like almonds? How about the walnuts, pistachio, cashew, and raisins? Don’t you like them? Oh! I just love them all. See my mouth watering. I just feast on them like a hungry wolf... They are like Sandra bullock, Julia Roberts and Anita Egbert and Marilyn Monroe to me on my hot bed. I collect them all from the kitchen storeroom put them all, mix them with milkmaid and sugar and enough ice cream. Now you have my calorie fu***** “fallooda” ready to guzzle.
Do not bother if you do not get your poor hands at any of them; the kitchen should have country jaggery, groundnuts, and coconuts. Enough! Mash the coconut as you like add country jaggery and groundnuts then pour enough of milkmaid. The “payasam” is now ready. These are the things, I am sure, your wife will not prepare for you. Now get your hands boldly at her Blue Ribbons Gin Full, grab them all boy! It is you private party. You are both host and guest. Cheers. Enjoy! You are free. No bl**** any of ya s** a bi***! Boy
.
When I feel free, I really try to snatch out myself away from the bonds of imprisoning “blocked spaces”. I feel I must break the bonds of manmade space consciousness and free myself away from the four walled blocks. My soul, psyche, or atman is imprisoned in my body. My body is imprisoned in masking clothes. I am again closed in the four walls of my house, my working facility, and the entertainment lot. These are all closed four-walled spaces. Our home, our community, our society, and our village and states are all have this four walled space perception. We differ in nations, continents religions, and race; all are four-walled brands.
We somehow or other fought back and struggled to unfetter ourselves from this painful slavery of the four walls. The man-made space consciousness. We all tried a lot to open up. We took to karma then to yoga and then to meditation to free ourselves from this attachment. We built prayer houses the temples, churches and the mosques. Then we tried our hands on poetry, scientific research, art, music, and many an obsessions to feel free and unshackle from this slavery of four-walled conception. We also tried then to intoxication, inebriation, and addiction through drugs to liberate ourselves from this bond. We could not succeed.
Prison is prison even if it is Royal!
Back home! Now I enter into her reception hall. Remember you are free! INDEPENDENCE DAY AFTER AN ETERNITY!
Tune on the fu***high voltage home theater, get the ultra mod electronic rock, supersonic sound system zoom the whole neighborhood. You are free! Ok? Now enjoy. Throw ya bloody ass out there! Dance your life out to the music in sweet mood of freedom, fully nude. Yes! Complete nude. Dancing nude, inebriated to the melodiousness transforms you to a psychedelic charisma. I call it mystic strip through. I feel as if I soar high up in the vastness and immense galactic limitless space without end. I feel one with the entirety. . Melodious sound seems dissolving in melodious silence. Blissful sound of silence seem enveloping the vastness and immensity. No more hungry and thirsty I swim and swim endlessly ever conscious of the unconscious endless whole.
“AHAM KARMA ASMI!” “AHAM KARTHA ASMI!”
ANAL HAQ! AHAM BRHMA ASMI!
SATYAM EKAM VIPRAHA BAHUDHA VEDANTHIH!
No comments:
Post a Comment