
I was a bit offended last night. It has become a dirty ****routine nowadays. Honestly, I really detest being bawled like that, by that smutty old woman, my pretty strategic partner. You are bally lucky ! your wife does not bite you or bounce upon you with a sickle, or hound after you like the polar bitchy fox to sting with her sweet teeth. OK! tum to bade lucky ho yar!! you are safe, I agree. But who knows what is brewing in your usual late night weekend party of your "that" girlfriend, or at the eating out table hosted by your "sweet" gorgeous boss. My wife was not like this before. She was a jewel, absolutely accommodating, extremely sweet to the extent that had made her diabetic, sure!she is after Glycomet 500. I don’t know what ****she thinks of herself! Queen Elizabeth? Margaret Thatcher? Sonia Gandhiji ? Mayaji? Or our Tamil Nadu Ammaji? Does she suppose that I ah! must and "mm!" crouch and lie down and roll over for what all she would drone on; and like Manmohanji walk back (zara idhar udhar hile baghair) like a lifeless robot? Without any gumption?
I would rather end up as a ***massager in any ladies beauty parlor than pick and choose filthy wordy brawl with her so often. Bas hogaya yar!! This, her puerile ego, ate my head all heat enveloping night and I could not sleep till two in the morning. See my plight!
The heat! ****heat!! Oh! It was 107 and my upside was already liquefying. Sweltering, sizzling and scorching. Fans are there and so also A.C; all lazily sleepy. What would they do?But where is power? ***Power outages, my god! are raising roasting firestorm everywhere. I ran from bathroom to kitchen and from kitchen to bedroom alone like a mad pig rat at the dead night to escape from the hounding heat, but of no avail. Jayammaji could do well to include a UPS to a house as freebie in her next election campaign. On top of it my ***system hardly cooperates with me; it seems she needs more coaxing than my wife, my head already started cracking. On top of all this the old servant maid has all of a sudden transformed into a devout angel in this Mariamman festival season; you know what it is like in this sweltering summer! she has started prowling around the temple so very often, rather than seeing her legible service at home. Summer heat, deafening crackers and "DUM DUM DUM" drum beats( you must see how she dances to the tune of ***drum beats, a lousy pachyderm!!) accompanying the Mariamman devotees amid the howling stray street dogs; all these drove me to the extreme Dementia. Like a fallen warrior I resorted to my daily regimen of drugs for my thirty year old hypertension: Meto.ER. 100, Coversyl Plus 4 and Diapride 500 in the morn. Prozopress xtra, Lipister and Alzolam 0.5 before retiring to my poor bed.
"Accha yaqeen naheen to kishti daboo ke dekh
ek tu hi naqudah nahee zalim qudah bhi hai."
No comments:
Post a Comment