My father would often say that
Allah concedes and responds to a dad’s entreaty for his children as much as the
children’s one for their parents without fail. For this rationale dad had frazzled
the need of bringing up his children with much more concern to instill in them
the reverence for religious studies, morals and strict compliance to the
rulings of Islam.
Place of Allah in our life
that of his prophet and the due place of parents and family members and our
individual duty to all of them was what he fervidly accentuated in his day
today teachings. Group prayer was mandatory and so was the individual
traditionals. Recital of the Quran and Hadeeth with meaning and commentary was
indispensable. Unlike the family code today,
Arabic Urdu and Persian were the first languages we had to learn before other
school curriculum. This was the family code.
He would say compliance
e to God’s commands and the ones his prophet had said is one
of the ways of demonstrating our gratefulness to Him. Showing gratitude to the
near and dear and those who really are worthy of, is also being grateful to
Allah. He used to put emphasis on one of the sayings of the prophet very often.
A man who had not displayed due gratitude to one who deserved, my dad would
often stressed, was ungrateful to Allah. Even the beasts and the other living
kinds, he would say, are worthy of our thankfulness.
I should first of all say all
praise and loads of gratitude to my lord and salaam and thanks to the Rasool e
Akram Muhammad sal Allahu WA Alaihi WA Sallam. I am then grateful to my dad for
all he had taught me and then to my mom who really took pains in shaping my
life on every step I struggled hard to go ahead. Then I would be doing
disservice if I would really omit my wife who uncomplainingly and unwaveringly endeavored to chart a plan for our living, and put it to reality.
I would not be a refined man
in thought, utterance and action if I forget my indebtedness to my adorable
daughter who did a lot to attain this status of my present life with all her
care and fond affection. She was phenomenal for my hajj and umrah. She elevated
our life to this present standing. She gave an import to my meandering
life. My son made me bold enough to live
when I had lost sense to blast ahead. He owes my love and gratitude for his unparalleled kindness and compassion in times of my need. Oh! Allah I owe to you
and to all of them my honest indebtedness.
No comments:
Post a Comment